Helping Hands Foster Parent Recruitment
The Helping Hands Foster Care program is actively recruiting families that meet our foster parenting requirements and are ready to change the odds for children in need. Find out more about how you can join us in saving lives.
Short-term or long-term foster parenting can enrich your life while enriching the life of a young person. As a foster parent, you can provide comfort, security, and hope to a young person in need of a safe place to live. Our team provides the training and support to help you work through the challenges and celebrate the joys of foster parenting. It's a journey that will change your life and theirs.
Center For Family Services actively recruits foster families dedicated to working with children, from newborns to youth 19 years of age, for emergency, short-term, & long term foster care. A competitive stipend and intensive support services are offered for the foster families including 24-hour availability, training, and help with meeting licensing requirements.
Adults interested in foster parenting must meet the Helping Hands Foster Care program requirements:
- must be 25 years of age
- a legal US citizen or legal US resident
- possess a valid NJ driver's license, with an insured vehicle
- complete an extensive background check (be clear of convictions for crimes or disorderly person offenses)
- have income sufficient to meet your family's needs
- be in good general health
- have stable housing
- successfully complete interview screenings
- successfully complete home study
- successfully complete extensive training program
For more information, complete a foster parent inquiry form or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (856) 881-6100 x118.
Frequently asked questions & answers:
- No physical punishment
- No withholding meals, clothing or shelter
- No verbal abuse or name-calling
- No threats to have a child removed
- No physically strenuous work or exercise solely for punishment
- No allowing other children to punish foster child
- No withholding family visitations
- About Us
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Donate Online
Interested in becoming a foster parent?
Complete the Helping Hands Foster Home Recruitment Form