Helping Hands Foster Parent Recruitment
Be a foster parent and enrich your life while enriching the life of a young person. The Helping Hands Foster Care program is actively recruiting foster families that meet our requirements for foster parenting.
Get involved in short-term or long-term foster parenting and provide comfort, security, and hope to a child or teen. Our team provides the training and support to help you take this step toward fostering a young person and to help you work through the challenges and joys of foster parenting. Open your home and discover the rewards of foster parenting.
Center For Family Services actively recruits foster families dedicated to working with children, age newborn - 19, for emergency, short-term, & long term foster care. A competitive stipend and intensive support services are offered for the foster families including 24-hour availability, training, and help with meeting licensing requirements.
Adults interested in foster parenting must meet the Helping Hands Foster Care program requirements:
- must be 25 years of age and a legal US citizen or legal US resident
- complete an extensive background check
- successfully complete interview screenings
- successfully complete home study
- successfully complete extensive training program
For more information, complete a foster parent inquiry form or email email@example.com or call (856) 881-6100 x118.
Frequently asked questions & answers:
- No physical punishment
- No withholding meals, clothing or shelter
- No verbal abuse or name-calling
- No threats to have a child removed
- No physically strenuous work or exercise solely for punishment
- No allowing other children to punish foster child
- No withholding family visitations
- About Us
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Donate Online
Interested in becoming a foster parent?
Complete the Helping Hands Foster Home Recruitment Form