Adult Substance Abuse Treatment Program
The Adult Substance Abuse Treatment program helps adults struggling with addiction get their lives back on track. Our certified professionals provide substance abuse assessment, education and treatment for adults and their families. Services are provided at the outpatient and intensive outpatient levels allowing for maximum care.
Program goals include:
- identification and intervention
- development of a personal support plan
- learning the value of sober activities
- encouraging healthy friendships and family relationships
- relapse prevention planning
The program includes an orientation session and assessment, weekly motivational group sessions, and individual family sessions as needed.
- About Us
- Get Involved
- Donate Online