Center For Family Services offers more than 50 programs providing a range of services to meet the needs of individuals, children, and families across the community. Please visit our services page to learn more about the many programs we offer. The information below provides links to additional resources in the community that may be able to assist individuals and families in need.
- NJ Office of Emergency Management - plan and prepare http://www.ready.nj.gov/index.html
Board of Public Utilities: Did you know that if you are having trouble affording your utility bills, there may be options for help?
Universal Service Fund: helps make energy bills more affordable for low income customers. If you are eligible, USF can lower the amount you have to pay for natural gas and electricity.
Low Income Home Energy Assistance: the LIHEAP program helps very low income residents with their heating and cooling bills, and makes provisions for emergency heating system services and emergency fuel assistance.
NJ SHARES provides energy assistance to moderate and fixed-income households experiencing a financial crisis.
- Visit http://www.livecamden.org/ for a clearinghouse of information on buying a home and living in Camden.
NJ Foreclosure Prevention Facts
FREE Tutoring Services for students at qualifying schools
- List of qualifying schools: Need List
Free discount prescription cards are available through the United Way of Gloucester County and FamilyWize
- LSNJ Law: This list describes numerous agencies so that Spanish-speaking residents will be able to access the help they need in their native language, broken down by NJ region.
Ley de LSNJ: Esta lista describe las agencias numerosas de modo que los residentes de habla hispana puedan tener acceso a la ayuda que necesitan en su lengua materna, analizadas por la región de NJ.
Consumer Credit Counseling Services of South Jersey
Grandparents as Parents: Helpful Facts and Additional Internet Resources
Raising Your Grandchildren/ Cómo criar al hijo de un pariente
- 12 Things Parents Can Do to Help Prevent Gun Violence
- About Us
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Donate Online